Brad W. Huffman
Brad W. Huffman is a senior partner at Huffman & Huffman, Brothers-in-Law, PLLC and has more than 35 years of experience as a practicing attorney.
Clients are Treated Like Family
Brad was born and raised in Hampton Roads and has wanted to be a personal injury lawyer for as long as he can remember. When his older brother, Charlie, became a lawyer, Brad knew that he wanted to work with him to create a family-owned law firm focused on helping clients who have been injured by the careless acts of others, where the attorneys are approachable and treat their clients as family and friends. It’s no coincidence that his clients call him by his first name, and that’s the way he wants it.
Passionate About Leading Clients to Victory
Brad has been helping clients since 1982. Nothing gives him more pleasure than handing a settlement check to his client at the end of a case. Brad likes to be a strong advocate for his clients and level the playing field with the large insurance companies, to make sure his clients are fairly and fully compensated.
Brad has the experience, knowledge, and reputation to obtain the best settlement possible. Whether or claim is large or small, it doesn’t matter. He simply wants to help.
Outside the Office
Brad currently resides in Newport News with his wife and three sons. He enjoys boating, spending time with his family, and cheering on his sons at their Little League games.
Contact Brad today at (757) 330-3425 or contact us online.
- Christopher Newport University (B.A., 1978)
- Southwestern University School of Law in Los Angeles (J.D., 1981)
- National Trial Lawyers Association Top 40 Lawyers in Virginia
- Martindale-Hubbell client Distinction Award for superior quality of service, responsiveness, and communication with clients
- Martindale-Hubbell BV Distinguished Rating since 1984
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- Virginia Courts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.