Nicholas L. Woodhouse
Medical Training & Experience
Prior to joining the firm, Nicholas worked alongside medical professionals in Boston and throughout the Tidewater area for several years. He received premedical training at Harvard University and went on to attend Eastern Virginia Medical School.
His previous interactions with injured patients provide him with a valuable perspective when representing clients in personal injury claims. No matter how serious and complex a personal injury, Nicholas draws on his unique medical background to ensure that each client receives excellent representation as well as full compensation.
Outside the Office
Nicholas, born and raised in Norfolk, resides there with his wife, son, and cocker spaniel. They love the outdoors, travel, and spending time together as a family.
To talk to Nicholas about your case and concerns, call (757) 330-3425.
- Virginia Tech (B.A., 2003)
- Penn State Law (J.D., 2006)
- Harvard University (Premedical Program, 2014)
- Eastern Virginia Medical School (M.S., 2016)
- Virginia Courts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Pennsylvania Courts