Keith J. Leonard
Senior Litigation Attorney
Keith is a partner at Huffman & Huffman Brothers-in-Law, PLLC and is the senior litigation attorney. He concentrates his practice on the litigation of plaintiff's personal injury cases, including serious and permanent injuries, wrongful death, and tractor-trailer collisions. Prior to joining Huffman & Huffman, Keith practiced law for several years in the Hampton Roads area.
Keith is passionate about fighting for justice for his clients and in leveling the playing field for injured victims in Virginia. He has continually practiced in all of the courtrooms in Hampton Roads since he became an attorney and has obtained numerous successful verdicts in front of judges and juries. His primary goals are to help injured people understand their rights and to fight tirelessly to ensure they receive full and fair compensation for their damages.
Keith is a native of the Hampton Roads area. He received his bachelor’s degree from Old Dominion University and his law degree from Wake Forest University. He and his wife and two children live in Virginia Beach. In his spare time, Keith enjoys traveling with this family as well as surfing, golfing, and supporting his favorite sports teams. He is an active supporter of the Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA), a charitable organization dedicated to curing and treating Friedreich’s Ataxia.
For more information, call Keith at (757) 330-3425 today.
- Old Dominion University (B.S., 2000)
- Wake Forest University School of Law (J.D., 2003)
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- Virginia Courts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia