Stay ahead of the Insurance Companies with these 7 facts the big insurance companies don’t want you to know.
WHAT BIG INSURANCE COMPANIES DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW
- Rigid legal timelines can prevent a victim from going to court. The insurance companies count on these time deadlines, known as statutes of limitations. The failure to act in a timely manner may be a complete barrier to your right to recover compensation for injuries.
- The goal of the insurance adjuster is to investigate the accident and gather enough evidence to prove the smallest settlement possible is “reasonable”.
- Insurance companies are profit-driven corporations. The goal is to make money. All of those compassionate commercials are false advertising. Insurance companies do whatever it takes to curtail claim payments.
- If you were injured by an uninsured motorist, your own insurance company may not be easy to cooperate with. At the end of the day, it’s about the stakeholders and profit.
- The insurance companies will do whatever they can to minimize your pain and treatment costs. Photographs and videos provide powerful evidence.
- Insurance companies use a shared database system to share information. They have programmed this software to favor themselves and this kicks out skewed data. The misrepresented data causes the claim to be framed in an untrue manner, resulting in settlement offers far below a fair and reasonable value.
- Insurance companies do not want you to hire a lawyer. Victims are consistently awarded more compensation when they are represented by counsel.
New Uninsured Motorist Insurance Law Change: What Virginia Drivers Need to Know
On July 1, 2023, a new law took effect that impacts new and renewed motor vehicle insurance policies in Virginia. Drivers should know how this law changes their uninsured motorist coverage and what to look out for when purchasing a new policy or renewing their current one to ensure they are protected.
The Importance of Documenting Evidence After A Slip And Fall Accident
Slip and fall accidents are not just a winter phenomenon caused by ice and snow. They can happen anywhere, at any time, and for various reasons, including the negligence of property owners and managers. These accidents can result in severe injuries and even death, leading to costly medical bills and legal battles. Sometimes a victim...
RAISE YOUR AWARENESS ABOUT DISTRACTED DRIVING
Distracted driving is one of the fastest growing safety issues on the road today. Every day, thousands of people are injured in distracted driving accidents. It only takes a few seconds of taking your eyes off the road for an unfortunate accident to happen. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, over 3,142 people were...