NEWPORT NEWS ATTORNEYS SERVING CLIENTS IN PERSONAL INJURY
OVER 150 YEARS OF COMBINED EXPERIENCE
If you’re suffering from injuries that have occurred at the hands of a negligent party, our Newport News attorneys want to hear from you. Since 1973, Huffman & Huffman Brothers-in-Law, P.L.L.C. has been committed to serving the entire state of Virginia with their personal injury matters. With millions recovered for our clients, we can be trusted to go to bat for those we represent. Recovering from injuries can be a challenge – let us help you get through it.
We’re always available to talk, 24 hours a day. Contact us online or call (757) 599-6050. Se habla español.
OUR PERSONAL INJURY SERVICES
Today, more people are driving to and from work than ever before. We know our Newport News clients are making their commutes daily without thinking about the possibility that they can be involved in a serious accident. Unfortunately, this happens more often than it should. On average, 6 million car accidents occur in the U.S. every year, with more than 90 people dying in car accidents every day. Among those in accidents, around 2 million drivers experience permanent injuries every year.
Our team of experienced lawyers are well-versed in the following areas, having helped tens of thousands of clients over the years:
Don’t wait to hire understanding legal representation. The sooner you work with our attorneys, the sooner you can concentrate fully on recovering and getting back to your normal life.
HOW TO DETERMINE IF YOU NEED A PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
For many people involved in accidents, it can be difficult to determine whether or not you need to hire legal representation. Even if you’re not completely sure, we recommend you call us for a consultation so our professional team can learn about your situation and inform you about your options.
You should reach out to a personal injury lawyer immediately if you have experienced any of the following situations:
- You’re suffering from severe injuries: The more your needed compensation increases, the more likely you are to reach the limit of the insurance policy of the party at fault. You’ll need to hire a lawyer to fight for the amount you’re entitled to.
- You’re suffering from long-term or permanent injuries: If you require long-term care or support, a personal injury attorney can determine how much your injuries will add up to in order to pursue your required compensation.
- The are multiple parties involved: Insurance companies can be complicated if multiple parties are responsible for your injuries.
- Liability is unclear: Not sure who is at fault for your injuries? A lawyer with years of experience can look into your case and investigate in order to determine liability.
COMMON PERSONAL INJURIES
Accidents can result in many kinds of injuries that range from minor to severe, and can sometimes include death.
Common injuries we’ve seen in past clients include:
- Fractures and sprains
- Broken bones
- Head and brain trauma
- Neck and spinal cord injuries
- Bruises and abrasions
- Internal bleeding
- Broken ribs
- Emotional trauma
No one should have to suffer from their injuries, especially not if they were caused by a negligent or reckless party. We can hold those parties responsible so your pain and suffering haven’t been for nothing.
DAMAGES WE CAN RECOVER
When you’re injured, you can quickly rack up expenses in medical bills, X-rays, property damage, and more. By fighting for your rights to compensation in court, we can win back the money you’re owed so you don’t have to worry about paying bills in addition to recovering from physical damages.
Call our Newport News attorneys now to speak about your personal injury case at (757) 599-6050.