Being in an accident can be a very stressful event. In order to take a bit of the stress out of it, we’ve compiled our checklist for what to do when you’re in an accident.
Follow These Steps:
- Call the police.
- Seek medical attention if necessary.
- Contact Huffman & Huffman immediately – 757-319-4085
- Take photos of the damage.
- If possible, write down witness names and telephone numbers.
- Keep copies of medical records, bills and notes of related expenses.
MOST IMPORTANT: Do not give any information to the other person’s insurance company.
If you’ve been in an accident, call Huffman & Huffman at 757-319-4085.