Did you know, driver’s education isn’t just for teenagers anxious to get behind the wheel for the first time? Driver’s education courses can provide a lot of benefits to experienced drivers as well. During the years you spend driving, rules and regulations change so it’s good to take a driver’s education class for a refresher. Find out the top benefits now.
Benefits of Driver’s Education Benefits for New and Experienced Drivers:
- The teachers are qualified and experienced because they go through intense training and are required to know what to expect for your area. The instructors teach you the skills you need while learning to drive. As well as learning the basic skills, the courses also teach you freeway driving, what to do in inclement weather, how to navigate busy urban streets, and what to do when in a critical situation.
- You can get discounts on your insurance. Most insurance companies will discount your insurance if you are able to provide evidence that you took a Driver’s Ed course. As well as you being eligible for a discount, your teenagers are as well. That will create a double discount and save you big bucks. Your insurance will usually have a list of recommended schools to attend and who which school will allow you to gain these benefits.
- They give you the confidence you need for driving on the road. Confident drivers equal safer drivers. The more knowledge you have, the better you will feel while driving and will prevent accidents from happening.
- You can improve your driving record and gain points on your license. If you were to get a ticket and/or were in an accident, taking the course will either counteract the points to your license or you can gain positive points when you take the class.
Here are a few of the top driving schools in the area:
- Joyner’s Driving Improvement School: 757-213-6855
- Hampton Roads Driving School: 757-486-8636
- Old Dominion Driving School: 757-473-3321
While driving schools may seem tedious or unnecessary, there are a lot of benefits to taking one. Have you been in an accident and wonder if a driving course would help your situation? Contact the Brothers in Law at (757) 330-3425.