2016 Driving Resolutions
A new year is the perfect time to make fresh changes in your life. For all the drivers out there, here are a few resolutions you may be able to apply to your own road behavior.
This year I resolve to:
- Not eat cereal with both hands while driving
- Not treat pulling up next to a sports car at a stop light as an invitation for a drag race
- Not make rude gestures or comments to slow pedestrians crossing the street (WHEN they have the right of way)
- Not use rush hour traffic as a convenient time to apply full makeup
- Not pretend that the points system in Grand Theft Auto applies to real life
- Leave the tailgating for game days not highways
- I resolve to be a safe driver and have a great 2016!